
One year ago from today we found out Max was a boy! How time flies. And four years ago from today me and Brandon met... I still remember it like it was yesterday, but it seems like a lifetime ago at the same time. Who knew this is where we'd be now- I love it! Brandon even remembers what I was wearing, not bad for a guy huh :) Happy 4 years hon!
2 comments:
ahhh Brand you have such a fantastic memory..of dates and such. I wish I could remember dates, but I guess thats what journals are for..hahah Oh man remind me to tell you about the dream I had last night...I woke up mad at you thats all Im going to say so ask me the details...
Hey Brandi! I just found your blog, I've added you to my list. I hope you don't mind. You have an adorable boy! Looks like things are going great for you guys. Congrats on 4 years!
Post a Comment