Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lots to Be Thankful For

Here is Max with three of his cute cousins,
Ajia, Madison and McKylee on Thanksgiving.




I can always think of things to be grateful for at Thanksgiving time, but this year it seems there's an extra lot.
As we've all been sick, and especially seeing my baby sick, it makes me extra thankful when we are all in good health!
I'm grateful for my nice, warm house and realize I'm so blessed to have it.
I am so thankful to have a good husband who works hard for us.
I love being a mom and know it's what I've always wanted and shouldn't take this time for granted. It goes so fast!
I'm grateful for my own personal experiences in life, my education, and friends and good people who make life worth what it is.
I am most grateful to have a knowledge of the gospel and to feel the strenth and peace it gives me and so many in this world. My heart aches for those who don't have it.
I am eternally thankful for my little boy, parents, siblings, in-laws, and feel blessed to be called a part of their families!

No comments: