This is Max when he found his Easter basket. It took me twenty minutes to pick up all the grass in one little room! And he had to wear his new shoes with his jammies.
Max: Eating is not optional. Neither is sleeping if we're on the subject.
But, all in all, this kid has a mind of his own. We do the best we can. We love you!
It was a great Easter! I really like conference on Easter, it makes it extra special. I'm so grateful to be a member of the Church and to have such amazing prophets and apostles to lead us. I am most grateful for my Savior and the blessed life we can all have, if we choose to, because of and only through Him!
2 comments:
Nice. Cute hair! And my son Wesley has always been very small and has been on Pediasure for a while now. You're not alone. Yay for a great conference!
I love the picture of you too! Glad you loved your easter! Good luck with Max's eating, etc.!
Post a Comment