Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Kids

So I took these pictures of Max and Sadie today. They are always good for a laugh!
I love them both. I'm glad they have each other...
Why are kids so much happier when they lose an article of clothing? It makes Max a new man. Good luck getting anything back on though.

Sadie ('Sayi Sayi' according to Max) is one of his most favorite people if you can't tell.

As winter has come to our little valley, here is what we've been up to:
Max: -Doing the chipmunk laugh when Dad pulls him on his sled;
-Peeing in toys in the bath while I'm not looking (i.e. Mr. Potato Head);
-Begging to play with the trains at Book Table EVERY time we drive on Main Street;
-Watching Curious George because, well, I think he relates;
Brandon: -Finishing the in-floor heat under our tile. So warm, boo-ya!;
-Building snow caves in the yard. Just like a little boy, he gets so exicted. I love it;
-Made Max a new bed and beginning work on a Christmas present for Max... TBA;
Brandi: -Playing our "new" piano- thanks Dixie and Shanna:);
-Reading, usually during precious nap time and late at night. Sigh. I could always read;
-Christmas shopping. Because, let's face it. I live with two boys. No help.
I'm So Excited for Christmas... let's count the days. What could be funner than Christmas with a two and a half year old? Nothing I say.


1 comment:

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

in floor heat? That is awesome! I'm jealous! That's so awesome you two have kids so close in age!