It's my grandparent's 50th Anniversary this month and they took the whole fam on a cruise- how awesome! Happy Anniversary Grandpa Harvey & Grandma Chrystal. We love you!
These are some (a fraction actually!) pictures from our trip. We had a great time! We left from Florida and went to Grand Cayman, Roatan Honduras, Cozumel Mexico and Princess Cays Bahamas. So warm and beautiful. Nothing like some caribbean sun instead of Utah cold!!
On the boat:
Grandma and Grandpa
Handsome in his suit I would say.
When Max hit his threshold at dinner, this is how he was entertained. Worked wonderfully.
This sign struck me as funny, no?
More Grand Cayman:
We went to the Turtle Farm and Max was loving the turtles. He made Brandon catch the "baby" turtle- the smallest in all the pools. Maybe he relates. I dunno. There were HUGE ones too, so cool. We did spend a decent amount of time chasing Max this entire trip, to be expected, of course. But still, I thought I would include a shot of this, seeing it did constitute a large portion of our time :)-
Honduras:
I thought Honduras was beautiful. It reminded me of Dominica, probably my most favorite place!
Cozumel:
Princess Cays:
Grandma and Max
Me and Max
There was awesome snorkeling here- we saw huge lobsters. I've never seen those snorkeling before!
Dinner Dinner Dinner
Grandma Chrystal and Me
Brandon and Ben. I got out of the Muster Drill thanks to Max sleeping. Ha!
He ate like a king.
Max and Grandpa
"Swim, Swim" (nodding his head) was what he usually wanted to do.
Trevor, Brandon, Ben, Britt, Max, Me, Kevin, Ashlee, Jake and Sadie at the kiddie pool.
We bought Max these sunglasses and he thought they were pretty cool, just like Daddy's.

2 comments:
oh man...this makes me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ready for warmer weather..you guys look so cute in all the pics.
Looks AMAZING! I love Max's curly hair by the way. You guys are such a cute family.
Post a Comment