We are going from rocks, more rocks, dirt and weeds to.......
eventually grass, more grass, flowers, trees.
This is the goal!
I cannot tell you how excited and ready I am to finally be putting in the yard! I was so giddy yesterday to see progress. yay. I emphasize yard 'work' because it's really more play than work, especially for Brandon & Max. It's so fun!
I thought he would ride around the patio and watch. Um, no. Obviously four-wheeling in the dirt, uphill, is much more fun.
This gave me deja vu of when I was a kid, building our house 18 years ago!
No toy is funner than a dirt pile, no matter the kid.
This has been Brandon's favorite project down by the creek. It's not a "before" picture, or an "after" picture. Just an in between. I've learned there's lots of in between! I can't wait for the after pictures of the whole darn thing.
And today I also planted some planters. At least I accomplished something. That's what I like. Spring, bring it on! I've never been more ready.
1 comment:
Max..is probably going to be mad when you cover the dirt up with grass..lol
I love your flowers too, I attempted to plant mine too, hopefully they don't die.
Post a Comment