We did a quick trip of the annual camping trip to Stanley this year. This is how it went for Max:
1. He had all his shoes wet from the river within an hour;
2. He is still not fond of tent sleeping; actually, I (the over protective mother) still think he'll freeze, so I don't make him;
3. His diet consisted of: juice, ensure, milk. That's all. Not so different from home!;
4. He's perfectly content playing outside. He doesn't need toys! Just the great outdoors.
5. He can run extra fast with the mountain air, I'm pretty sure.
6. Who needs roads when you can ride/run/wander through the wilderness/mud/grass/water? Roads are for wimps, apparently.
I wish we could have stayed longer to do some more of the things we love up there! But I'm grateful we went. This was the first year I had both Max and Brandon there together with me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment