Thursday, April 12, 2012

Baby Nixon

Nixon Creg Howell was born April 9, 2012. He weighed 8 lbs 5 oz. My labor went fast (five hours) and was overall a really great experience. I was a little bummed about being induced but really it doesn't matter much in the end. He's so great. I love him! Welcome Baby Nixon!!


This is what Max looked like the day Nixon was born. I thought I'd take a picture of him before I left for the hospital.

7 comments:

Lexie@BookBug said...

Congratulations! Sounds just like my second labor! Enjoy your new baby! They grow so fast!

Roxie said...

I keep scrolling up and down looking at these pics.... He's perfect. Love max hair:) so glad this delivery was a better experience, that was really fast. Can't wait to meet you Nixon!!!! Oh and brandi you look way to good for just having a baby.

Catlin said...

Congrats, Brandi! He is darling! I hope you are all doing well!

Andi said...

YAY! Congrats Howells! He is adorable and so sweet. So glad your labor went well. Max looks like a little stud.

Rachel said...

So happy for you guys. He is a cutie!! Never would have thought back in high school that some day we would have kids with the same birthday(my oldest Dre) and with the same name. So fun!! Enjoy your new little man!

Brittany and Trevor said...

Ahhh. . . Nixon you're so tiny! You can barely see him down in the carseat somewhere :) We're so glad he's here and are so sad we'll miss his first few months. We love him!

Lindsay Howell said...

Brandon & Brandi-

CONGRATS so happy everything went smoothly and that baby Nixon is home! Can't wait to meet the lil guy! I hope you feeling good, see you guys soon

Lindsay Howell