Monday, March 30, 2009

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY MAX!

Max and Daddy in the car seat box fort...

He is such a boy!

The wrapping paper was definitely the hit of the party.

Baby blues!

Frog cake... he didn't dig into it like I thought he might, maybe the frosting was too pokey. Notice me and Brandon have on white shirts, what were we thinking?










8 comments:

jhjonze said...

What a cute cake and a cute little boy!

Angie said...

He is soo cute! You are ahead of me. I still need to post the first birthday. I love the truck he got. It is so big and I bet he loves it. I think that is the cutest cake I have ever seen in my whole life. I love frogs. You guys are so cute!

Roxie said...

oh my our babies are growing up so fast..before you know it we will be sending them off to kindergarten then their missions...BRANDI the cake is AMAZING ..will you make Tanners for me? I love it..I hope he had a good first birthday!

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

How fun! They do grow up so fast! Looks like you had tons of fun and I'm glad he didn't totally trash your pretty white shirts!!!

Catlin said...

Hey! What a cutie! Hope things are going well for you guys! I can't believe he is a year old!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Max! He looks so cute! And I love the picture showing off his beautiful blues!

Rachel said...

Can't believe Max is 1, how fun!! He's going to be running all over the place soon...get ready!! Little boys are so fun :) Your cake is awesome, good job!

Laura said...

Cute! Did you decorate the cake yourself? It looks great! I really like your dark hair too.