Thursday, March 12, 2009

This little boy has a lot of energy!

Max and Sadie in their jammies- they think it's time to play, not time to sleep. Imagine that?

Lately, Max pushes EVERYTHING around the house, including the kitchen chairs, bar stools, his books, boxes of diapers, wipes, and he TRIES to push his car seat and his Bumbo, but much to his dismay, they don't seem to move very easy.



These kids never want the same thing at the same time. No, Never.

This worked at keeping Max in one place for about ten seconds, not bad.

I love this kid! My baby won't be a baby pretty soon. I can't believe it is already the month of Max once again!

6 comments:

Jess said...

He's such a cute little boy! It looks like you have your hands full.

Rachel said...

He is getting so big, what a cutie!! I bet him and Sadie have so much fun together.

Gardner's said...

He is so big and way freakin cute!! I can't believe that he is going to be one this month. It seems like I just came over to your house and saw a tiny little baby. They grow way to fast.

jhjonze said...

Hi Brandi! How are you? This is Heather (McMurdie) Jones and I'm so glad to see that you have a blog. Max is adorable, what a cute grin.

Laura said...

I love the pictures! One year old, wow time goes by fast :D

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Hey Chicka - This is Nicole (riggs) from High school! I came across your blog and was so happy to see that you guys are doing so good! You guys make a darling little family! Wow it's been a while!! :)