
Yesterday was Brandon's 30th birthday! Happy Birthday! I'm so grateful to have such a great husband. We went to see Kenny Chesney and it was awesome!

One of his songs made me start thinking, and it's the same with how I feel about my life... it goes a little something like this:
"I'm what I am, I'm what I'm not
I'm sure happy with what I've got
I live to love and laugh a lot
That's all I need..."
Yep, that about sums it up! Brandon and Max- you make my life wonderful!



Max went for his first jeep ride last week and he loved it!
"Max in a Jeep on a Hill that's Steep, Beep Beep"

Max and the new house are a mischevious combination. He's going to love it.



I'm excited to have this park so close to our house!
Max loves slides especially and is fearless, as always.

I thought Max would like to hike around in this backpack.
He lasted approximately two and a half minutes. Plus my back was killing.
Dad, I don't know how you used to haul kids around in this for hours. Props.
7 comments:
Oh Maxwell. We miss you. Sadie was looking at these pics and when she saw the one of Max on the jeep, she started shaking her finger at him to "get down from there" :) Happy Bday Brandon!!
WOAH the BIG 3-0! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON! HOw exciting and for your birthday you get a house....and a house payment JK! I cant wait to come see the house...and be jelous that your moving in so soon! and MAX you are trouble just like tman we need to get together more!
I can't wait to see pictures of your house!
Wow! The house is really coming along and looking great! Can't believe Max is getting so big! You should come to play group, then we could chat and you can tell me all about your house!
Brandon's cake was awesome, happy birthday.
Wow your house is going up fast. Can't wait to come see it.
It was fun to see you and Max yesterday. He is getting so big and is adorable!
Happy birthday to brandon! I love the cake and the house looks like its coming along nicely!!! Congrats!
Cool cake and I liked the jeep picture. What a cute little boy you have!
Post a Comment