Saturday, July 18, 2009

Rox da Fox






Happy Birthday Roxie! I love you! Thanks for being my best friend all these years. You are such an awesome person. We've had so many many fun times together! We wouldn't believe back then we would have babies two weeks apart, dig our holes for our houses on the same day...

LOVE YA. HAPPY #25! (We're getting old...)



2 comments:

Brianna said...

So I was totally blog-stocking and found you! I just had to pop in and say I think your blog is adorable, and I think Roxy is so cute too! :-) Our blog address is brandonandbrianna.blogspot.com if you want to come see! (However, it is set to private so email me your email address and I can invite you! it's: briannalynne0318@yahoo.com So hello again! I'm glad I could see your cute little family!

Roxie said...

OH THANKS BUDDY! your the best! we've had some good times in those11 years (WOW that sounds like a lot) and more to come!