Friday, October 30, 2009

Major Update

It's been so long since I've posted anything! We've been so busy and it's been a fun phase of life. We are in our new house and we love it!
Max has so much room to roam now. Yes, I think the tile floors are working much better than hardwood would have (note the truck and 4-wheeler...) A smart choice I think!

Max loves the deck. It's so cold now, he didn't get to play out there for long!


Me and Brandon went 4-wheeling up to Mt. Logan. It was so pretty in the fall! It was also so nice to get away for a couple hours.

Pretty good camera balancing, eh?

I know this picture is blurry but I think it's great. The more kids, the more mischief.

I think Max has settled into his new room.

This is Brandon's idea of a fun new hobby. What do you think? Does it suit Max?

I turned 25 this week. I can't believe how old I'm getting, ha, ha. Brandon gave me a Nintendo 64. I love it! He knew I wanted one because I loved it growing up. Thanks Brandon!!

Max has to have several, SEVERAL blankets when he is going to sleep or any such thing. And of course, his teddy bear. He likes this spot in the bonus room. The most coveted spot in the house.


5 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay a post! It's fun to see pics of your new house, can't wait to come see it! I love nintendo 64, what a fun present :)

Jess said...

I have such fond memories of playing Nintendo 64 at your house! Nice work Brandon! Looks like you guys having a lot of fun in your new house.

jhjonze said...

New house looks awesome!

Christine said...

You need to post some pictures of your new house!

Roxie said...

YAY did you finally get internet? I love the pic of you and brandon top of mt logan you two look so young..like little high schoolers hah ..Its a good thing! so can I come play nintendo with you sometime?