We have officially made it through our first trip to the ER with Max. And let me tell you, I was not very brave. Max cut his ear all the way through, and had five stitches. The whole experience was very traumatizing for both me and Max! Brandon was the only one who kept a brave face. I'm so grateful to have Brandon! Little Max sure is a fighter. His ear looks much better now and I'm glad to have this behind us.



When your kids hurt, you wish so much that you could take away their pain. You would give anything. I'm so happy he's okay! If it wasn't for the bad, the good wouldn't be as good, right?!
5 comments:
Oh my word, you guys and stitches! Question: Was Max hanging out with Sadie when it happened?? How did it happen? Poor kid. Sorry, doesn't look fun!
oh so sad! how did he cut it?
sorry this is jenn not dawson
Glad he is okay!! How did he cut his ear? It is so hard seeing your kids in pain...worst feeling ever! Thank goodness kids are so tuff :)
Oh my gosh! Poor kid! I'm glad he's doing better. How did it happen?
Post a Comment