More from the lives of the Howells these past months...

Sadie & Max at the park

Ben, Mom, Grandpa, Grandma, me, Brandon and Max up Providence Canyon

Us in Kansas City


Mischevious Max at a Restaraunt in KC

Trying on boots at Target. Double toddlers means double trouble

Brandon & Max starting our yard when we were all finally home!
This is the BEFORE. I hope I can get some AFTER pictures soon. But I'm realizing what a work in progress doing a yard is.


This is about what me and Max did when we had no car in Missouri! Ha.

More at KC Zoo

Downtown Chicago



At the Chicago Apt

More at the Sears Tower
A more acurate look into our daily lives...

I seem to post the pictures making us look like such a well behaved and civilized family, but really, most end up more like this. (As does my life!)

It was SO hot this day. It doesn't look like it but we were roastin'.

The Bean

This is Max's reaction to the Drive into the City

A Chicago Dog, of course.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you put a real mom picture in the post! Sometimes I feel like my kid is the only one that ever fights me:) Looks like a good time!
Post a Comment