Monday, September 27, 2010

Lake Powell

We went to Lake Powell this weekend with APX and I left Max for the first time ever! Three nights without him, it was surreal. It was good to get away but I missed him so much too!

Britt and I jumpin' off the cliffs after hiking to some indian ruins.

Boating was awesome and made us so sore!
It's been so long since either of us had been here, you forget how pretty this place is.
I wish I would have remembered to bring my camera along more often.


As you can see, we were throwing down sick tricks off the houseboat...





Thanks APX. It was a great time!




3 comments:

Cornelia Pauline said...

Hey girl!

just wanted to send you my blog-address again in case you forgot. it's benandcornelia.blogspot.com
it was fun hanging out with you guys and getting to know you more!
hope to see you soon!
take care,
cornelia

Rachel said...

How fun! We love Lake Powell! It's always hard leaving kids behind...but also fun at the same time :)

Roxie said...

looks SO fun im glad you had a good time..it was LONG past due for a get away for you guys..and see max is fine..so you should do it again ok..so where we going go...Kauai, florida Mexico...??oh yeah btw we are coming with you this time!