We are back from Missouri. Back from a crazy summer. I almost feel like I'm on vacation, but no, it's just my normal life! It's great.
Here's how it went...

This is the apartment in Missouri. Max was so happy to be with his Dad.

It had the most awesome pool!

Liberty Jail. I loved seeing this, there was such an amazing spirit.

It makes me so grateful for all I have and have a new appreciation for the history and hardship of the early Saints.

This is how I got Max and Sadie to eat lunch one day- a hut under the kitchen table. Whatever works!

The scrunch face is mastered.

Kansas City Zoo.

Did I mention the scrunch face?

These next pictures are us in Independence, MO.

AND BEFORE WE WENT TO MISSOURI- We:
Went to Park City!

Ben (my bro) and Nichole (my cuz)

Teddy and Max are joined at the hip.

I have a picture of me when I'm a little girl by this same fire hydrant. I love it. I know, dumb, but Britt thinks it's sentimental too!

Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory- sugar high?
AND WE ALSO...
Went to Basin Creek!

Max is still a stink at camping- running for the river, not wanting to sleep in the tent, but he fell asleep at the fire each night.

Good thing we have Grandpa and Grandma with all their luxuries.

And this is how Max handles luxuries in general.
AND WE ALSO:
spent lots of time at home.
And at Grandma and Grandpa Howell's:

Ajia and Kenya- you are in trouble for introducing Max to the joy of irrigation water!!

This is me and Max up Prov Canyon.

He is my best little bud. It was just the two of us for a whole lot 'o the summer.

This is Max's idea of a great day. Thanks Grandpa.
3 comments:
I don't know how you did it without Brandon for most of the summer! That would be tough! How cool to go to Liberty Jail - that sounds like a neat place to visit. I love the scrunch face!
I went to Liberty Jail in high school, it was awesome! Would love to go back now that i am older and would appreciate it even more! Glad you guys are back. Next time we are up we will give you guys a call! Cute pictures!!
Why are you guys traveling so much this summer, is Brandon working out of state?
Post a Comment